– Make sure your tablet is well charged.
– You might have to leave it to charge for more than one hour if it went unused for a prolonged period of time.
– Press and hold the On/Off key for a longer time.
– You can press and hold the On/Off key together with the volume + or – to reset your tablet.
– Make sure the card has been inserted properly and is clean.
– Reboot your tablet by pressing and holding the On/Off button.
– Go to Settings->Network->SIM Management to make sure the SIM Card is on.
– Make sure the headphones are properly plugged in.
– Make sure the volume is turned up.
– Make sure the cable is connected.
– The USB should be in good condition.
– Ensure you pressed “Establish USB Connection” on your tablet after plugging in.
– Inside the Settings “Developer” option, make sure that “USB Debugging” is checked.
– Check that WiFi is turned on in Settings.
– Make sure you entered the correct password.
– Try resetting your router. If that does not work, turn the WiFi on your tablet off and on again.
– All tablets are covered with a nearly invisible protective film. Make sure that it has been removed.