We Are Game Changers!
MYSIMAX is a tech start-up that is redefining how Africans will interact, learn, share information, and later, buy and make transactions via our mobile marketplace.
Our Founders are members of the Diaspora that moved to China 20 years ago, when few believed this country could become an economical superpower, that fast. Thus, they have acquired a unique experience in working with emerging markets and seeing their full potential.
With a total population of 1.1bn people, Africa is the next superpower, the next digital market. By 2025 the Continent will host more than 600 million Internet users—50 percent of its population—and the Internet contribution to the GDP will be US$300 billion.
At Mysimax, we have a clear goal: enabling Africa’s most promising generation – the tertiary students – to gain access to general knowledge and become active members of the digital economy, not mere consumers.
Toward that goal we have developed a unique and disruptive ecosystem that caters to tertiary educational institutions and that is based on four pillars:
1. Digital tablets with great specs and packed with smart apps;
2. i-labs to foster local coders and tech enthusiasts;
3. Leadership program to improve Asian/African know-how transfer;
4. The first social e-marketplace platform ever: Mysimax Club. This platform will be open to anyone including students, employees, managers, executives, entrepreneurs, and owners willing to uphold and pass on meritocratic and universal values. It will be fun, informative, educational, entertaining, and an awesome place to find goods and services across Africa.
Sounds exciting? Join Mysimax now and become a game changer!
MYSIMAX’s team is all over Africa
A worldwide buzz
- “AFRAM was looking for a solution to bring our students to the digital era. But we couldn’t do it with the big brands, nor could our students consider receiving cheap, outdated products. MYSIMAX’s ecosystem is an unprecedented offer for the students and our school as well, and it was just what we needed to rise above the competition. ”The students were thrilled with Mr. Paulin’s speeches and they can’t wait to become Mysimax Club’s members and a part of the Digital economy!”
-B. Mensah – C.F.O. – Academie Franco-Americaine de Management (Afram Business School)-
- "When we showed a MYSIMAX sample to students, they were so enthusiastic we had a problem getting the sample back! It was what they had dreamed of. We organized a ceremony to give one hundred tablets to the students and brought in the media. We received a lot of praise for our work."
-A. Ndjila. - General Manager – National Center for Universities, Gabon-
You might have gathered that education is a priority for MYSIMAX developers. We want to provide people with user-friendly...
Will Africa become the next market of the century, or will the continent crawl back to poverty, disease and...
J.X. Paulin was interviewed by TV Gabon this February. English subtitles coming soon!